You’re working hard to get targeted traffic to your website. You may spend money on advertising and marketing your site through pay per click, banner advertising, search engine optimization or other types of online advertising. But what occurs when visitors eventually come to your website? Are they actually purchasing your products or services or perhaps filling out the form? Is he or she subscribing to your newsletter?
A successful web site is all about converting visitors to paying customers. This is measured by the conversion rate: how many website visitors it takes to sell 1 item, or capture 1 lead.
How come conversion rate is so essential? Conversion is a critical point to your business achievements on the Internet. Increasing the conversion rate is an extremely direct, affordable strategy to boost profits significantly even without having to get additional website visitors.
Listed below are 7 methods for you to use to further improve your conversion rate and turn your prospective customers to buyers:
#1. Create awareness, grab their attention immediately.
- Put your sales pitch, your order button or the most important statement of what your site offers above the scroll; short and sweet. By no means put anything important below the scroll. Your primary or top selling products and services must be accessible from your home page.
#2. Offer high quality products and services and/or content.
- The most cricial point is to display what great value your product or service is and how your product or service will make their lifestyles much better.
- In case you have an e-commerce site, you should offer quality products at very competitive prices. For an information-based website, your content material must be well-respected, updated and reliable. And most importantly, visitors should hang on every word.
#3. Style and design your web page exclusively for your target visitors.
- There’s no rule that says that each and every single visitor needs to come into your site via your home page. They can get to your main page from a sister site offering the same goods, product pages or a landing page. Visitors from a Pay Per Click campaign may come in from a certain page, but visitors from your press announcements may come in from another one. You must provide unique visitors with the right content designed to make them act in response to your offer.
#4. Make it simple for your potential customers.
- How you layout your website can make all the difference. Avoid confusing navigational structures. If you are selling products, make the ordering process easy.
#5. Think active!
- Use a driven and active tone to keep your customers motivated and fully interested in the sales process. Active tone is more dynamic, which makes the visitor feel that you are speaking to them directly. Give some personality to your site. Keep them engaged!
#6. Strengthen the trust factor.
Trust is a key factor of success on the Internet. Visitors return only to websites they believe in. They purchase only from websites they are aware will protect their private information, provide them with excellent service, and give them products which are worth their money. Assure customers that you are going to keep their privacy; let them know precisely what data you are collecting and exactly how you are utilizing it so users feel comfortable submitting their data.
#7. Build customer loyalty.
Loyalty marketing is a proven method to increase conversion rates. The more engaged they are, you are closer to a sale or a loyal customer.